confirmvibe

Man Utd Bans Paul Pogba From Discussing Mourinho In Public



Manchester United has ordered Paul Pogba not to discuss manager Jose Mourinho.

The order came from its management, which claimed that Pogba has made it clear over the last 12 months that he is unhappy with his role in the team and Mourinho’s negative playing style.

The mirror reported that the 25-year-old has now revealed that United have banned him from speaking to the media.

This was confirmed by the player, who said that he has been told by the club to shut-up as he left Old Trafford following the 1-0 Champions League defeat at the hands of his former club Juventus on Tuesday night.

Pogba said, “I can’t talk, I am not allowed to talk. I want to, but they won’t let me. They have told me not to talk.”

He was forbidden from speaking after the Champions League loss to Valencia earlier this month, but has since been allowed to speak to a number of outlets.

But, he has now been banned once again and it is not clear whether the gagging order came from Mourinho himself or the boardroom.

Post a Comment

0 Comments